Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Horsin' Around

I thought this cute horse would be a great card for my nephew. I entered this card in the below challenges:

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Earth Tones (Brown, Blue and Moss Green)

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C102 - Male Theme

I Heart 2 Stamp - Sketch




Paper: Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White Card Stock and Spring Flowers Designer Series Paper
Ink: StazOn Black and Chocolate Chip
Stamps: McSplendid Farm and Family Reunion
Markers: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
Accessories: Antique Brass Brads


1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    A side note: I know you've become pretty fond of sketches. Check out this blog for more: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/07/sketch-challenge-80.html

    ReplyDelete