Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hambo Pig Sub

This is the card I made for the below challenges. I used the "Pig Sub" - digital image by Hambo Stamps. Their challenge was to make a card with an extra fold. There is a fold on each of the diagonal panels on the front of my card. The inside of my card also has two extra folds.

Hambo Hoedown - Extra Fold (Each Diagonal Panel folds over)

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #159 - Fancy Fold

Simon Says Stamp - Favorite Tool (Cuttlebug)




Paper: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Whisper White Card Stock and Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Pig Sub - Digital Image by Hambo Stamps
Markers: Blush Blossom, Cherry Cobbler, Going Gray and Basic Gray
Accessories: Oval Die Cut, Crown Circle Die Cut, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder and Gray Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. So creative! I love that Pig Sub -- one of my favorites! Thanks for joining in the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your coloring!

    Thank for joining us at the Hoedown!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I like the technique and the colours you've used! Thanks for playing with us at DDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Love those folds! Thank you for joining DDCC this week! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete